T3 Hans Backpack
Designed to accommodate the needs of EOD Operators, our HANS backpack is the most versatile backpack on the market today. The large main compartment has an internal sleeve that holds a 100oz hydration bladder. It has 3 ports to feed a drinking tube or radio cables. Two side pouches hold Nalgene bottles or standard a C4 Charge and two small front pockets offer added organization. The unique open top mesh pocket is designed to carry a helmet or anything the you would need to access quickly. Compression straps keep your gear secured and chest and sternum straps help distribute weight. There are three ways to carry: padded shoulder straps, rugged drag handle or MOLLE/PALS.
- Outer layer: beefy 500D solution dyed Cordura
- Reverse stitching is used wherever possible to enhance durability
- Minimal use of binding tape
- T3 Maritime MOLLE Closure system
- Dimensions: W:14” H:17” D:12”
- Main Compartment: W:9" H:17" D:6"
- Side Pouches: W:4" H:8" D:2"
- Front Pockets: W:4.5" H:9.5" and W:7" H:7" D:2.5
- Weight: 2lbs, 3.2oz